Where everybody can learn
“An inclusive haven of knowledge, where everybody can learn, grow, and embark on a transformative journey of discovery.”
Why Choose Us?
- The First Foreign Language School in Cavite
- The First Private School to offer Open High School in the Philippines
- The First i-DEP(Online) School in the Philippines
- The first school to be accredited by the Philippine Immigration for I-DEP and OHSP.
- Schools from kindergarten to graduate school in one place
- Recognized by the Republic of the Philippines Commission Higher Education
- Recognized by the Department of Education, Division of Private School
- Recognized by Technical Education and Skills Development Authority
A passion for learning spaces
“Nurturing a vibrant educational environment, where knowledge blossoms, minds expand, and the spirit of discovery thrives within our school.”
- A true person who acts righteously
- A good person who helps and lives with love
- A beautiful person who is full of its own personality
- A person who is free of language
A Trusted Teacher
- Academic guidance through the operation of a faithful curriculum
- Life guidance through leading-oriented personality education
- Career guidance through personalized development
A Thoughtful Student
- Establishing a culture of debating through the daily life of reading
- Cultivating right values and morality
Philippines’ first online school
0010455(I-DEP) , 104281 ( OHSP) , 104785( Home school)
Immigration accredited No
CMV -001 (OHSP), RADJR-005 (Hom school ), ,ASMK12-019 (I-DEP)
where you can study anywhere in the world / Philippines’ first online school / Immigration accredited I-DEP and OHSP / Home school.
Lots to learn
Music teacher’s after school piano and choir learning / YJIS has an orchestra SEC CN NO:202008034
Schools where you can learn the languages of six countries / Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, English, Filipino.
An array of resources
Our comprehensive suite of professional services caters to a diverse clientele, ranging from homeowners to commercial developers.
Kim Hye Ji
As a YJISC student, I can say a great environment for international students
- Graduated Doctorine
- English Teacher in Korea
- Experience the world of Teaching Skills.
Kim Tae Yeong
- A world of thought-provoking articles.
- Case studies that celebrate architecture.
- Exclusive access to design insights.
“Études has saved us thousands of hours of work and has unlocked insights we never thought possible.”
Kim Nag Shin